Single-faced corrugating machine operating procedures
First, safe operation
1. This machine is a high-temperature operation equipment. The operator should beware of burns. It is strictly forbidden to approach the corrugating roller in operation and apply the rubber roller to prevent crushing fingers. Always check the rotating head, metal hose, steam pipe for leaks to avoid the danger of high pressure.
2. Always check the fasteners on the equipment during work to prevent loosening or falling off.
3. Always check the electrical appliances. The wires are not in contact with the running parts of the equipment. They are not in contact with the high temperature vessels and steam pipes. The power must be cut off after shutdown.
Second, the process requirements
1. The bonded single-faced corrugated board must have a good bond strength. When the board is out for 2 minutes, when peeling off, the corrugated board and the core paper and the inner paper bond points should not be peeled off.
2, coating width: 1mm-2mm, corrugated and paper or core paper bonding is even and firm, no degumming on the surface, bubble phenomenon.
3, no corrugated tilt, collapse phenomenon, consistent color, no obvious mottling, smooth surface, no obvious wrinkles, no damage, integrity meets the requirements.
Third, the quality inspection system
1. The first 10M of the single-faced corrugated board is inspected strictly according to the process, and the normal production can be accelerated after the requirements are met.
2. In the normal production process, always pay attention to the operation of the paperboard, check it once every five minutes, and adjust it properly to make the paperboard meet the process requirements.
3. Repeat the first inspection system when changing orders.
Fourth, the operating guidelines
1. The operator should fully understand the working principle of the single-face corrugating machine and the working principle of the whole tile line, and skillfully operate the single-face corrugating machine.
2. Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the circuits, air pipes and air valves leak, whether the instruments are sensitive, whether the indications are correct, and refueling the lubrication parts.
3. Check the air pressure and the amount of glue at any time during the production process, and find that the abnormality is handled in time, and efforts are made to reduce unnecessary losses.
4. The paper paper is aligned with the inner paper or the core paper, and the error is no more than 3mm.
5. The main and auxiliary operators have the responsibility and obligation to solve the quality accidents and hidden dangers that may occur at any time in this position, and cooperate with other machine operators.
6, keep the work site clean and tidy
Five, operating procedures
1. Start the main motor of the corrugating machine and start the corrugating machine to run at low speed.
2. Open the steam valve and heat the corrugating machine.
3. Install the web correctly on the shaftless paper holder according to the paper specifications specified in the production notice.
4. When the steam pressure reaches 8Kg/a (corrugating roller temperature is 150°C), the inner paper or core paper is bypassed by the preheater, and the preheating roller bypassing the corrugating machine is taken out from between the pressure roller and the lower corrugating roller.
5. Open the induced draft fan and pressurize the upper and lower corrugating rollers.
6. The paper paper bypasses the pre-conditioner and bypasses the upper preheating roller of the corrugating machine to enter between the two watts.
7. Start the rubber roller button and feed the rubber roller into the working position.
8. Pressurize the pressure roller and feed the single-sided corrugated cardboard into the flyover conveyor belt.
9. Tension the base paper and adjust the tension at any time according to the change of the diameter of the base paper.
10. After the production is completed, first reset the rubber roller, turn off the induced draft fan, turn off the heat source, and open the air valve to adjust the main motor to low speed.
11. Clean the rubberized roller and the rubber disc to remove the paper dust and carbonized glue on each roller and the sludge on the preheater. Clean the site and fill in the equipment operation record. After the corrugating roller temperature is lowered, stop it and cut off the power.