1. Appearance: The board is straight, without cracks, wrinkles, craters, blasts and so on.
2. Bonding: The bonding between the paperboard layers is firm, and at least 70% of the bonding area is broken when peeling off.
3. Cardboard size: 600ml cardboard 1096mm533mm, 635ml cardboard 1100mm538mm.
4. Walking position: Corrugated paper and cattle cardboard are not more than 5mm.
5. Corrugated number: cardboard thickness ≥ 3.1mm, vertical vertical structure, the number of turns is 45 ± 2 300mm.
6. Temperature: The control flame is blue, the preheating temperature is 130 °C - 190 °C, and the working temperature is 80 °C - 120 °C.
7. Pressure: 2# corrugated roller pressure 0.3-0.7mpa, 3#, 4# corrugated roller pressure 0.4-0.7mpa.
8. Self-inspection requirements: 10-15 sheets are taken for each 1000 sheets of self-inspection, and the problem is promptly reported to the person in charge of the process to find the cause and implement the rectification. The self-test is recorded once every 2 hours.
9. Testing tools:
The tape measure is used to measure the size of the cardboard and the position of the cardboard. (Captain's squad leader)
Vernier calipers and thickness gauges are used to measure the thickness of the board. (Squad leader's office)
A thermometer is used to detect the corrugating roller temperature. (craftsman)
2.1 Check whether the operation of the equipment is normal. If the abnormality is found in time, the workshop leader is reported to be processed, and the machine is not allowed to be forced to start;
2.2 Assemble the corrugated paper and cattle cardboard according to the requirements of the work order to check whether the glue supply is normal.
2.3 Start the host, the speed is controlled at 50-100rmin.
2.4 Open the heat source, control the flame to blue, preheat the corrugating roller and preheating roller, preheating time is 30-35min, so that the temperature reaches 130°C-190°C, and the working temperature is 80°C-120°C.
2.5 When the corrugating roller and the preheating roller reach the required temperature, the paper is fed, and the upper and lower corrugating rollers and the pressing roller are pressurized, and the pressure is adjusted according to actual conditions.
2.6 It is advisable to push the sizing system to the corrugating roller while being pressurized so that it can be fully sized.
2.7 Adjust the speed of the main engine according to the moisture content of the original paper. The maximum speed is not more than 1200rmin, and the air compressor pressure is 0.5-0.8MPa.
2.8 Adjust the product size and size, the tolerance of the broken paper size is ±5mm, the trimming tolerance is ≤5mm, and the height is ≥3.1mm. When starting the paper cutter, it is better to follow the speed of the main machine.
2.9 The paper roll should be used to relieve the pressure of the corrugating roller and the pressure roller, and the heat source is turned off. The speed of the main machine is controlled at 50 - 100rmin.
2.10 The products are stacked with pallets, 100 sheets per layer, and the “well” characters are stacked, with 1000 sheets per board.
2.11 Fill in the “Product Process Identification Card” and make a mark. The contents of the logo include: product specifications, production date, shift group, and base paper number.